Precision Bluing is a small family owned business whose goal is to make each client feel individually valued while providing the highest possible quality hot salt gun bluing.
- Glass bead rust removal
- Polishing for removal of scratches & pits
- Hot salt bluing in Factory, Matte, & High Polish
- Nickel stripping
- Wood restoration
- Dent pulling
- Mock Parkerizing
- FFL transfers
- Small parts services
- Expedited bluing
Why Are We the Best?:
- We are proud to be referred by Smith & Wesson® for bluing services for non-warranty firearm finishing.*
- Hot salt bluing is the most durable and long-lasting form of gun restoration possible - let us blue your firearms, and with proper care, they will NEVER need it again!
- We meet all ASTM black oxide specifications.
- Our company’s founder has a forty year personal background in metal finishing and has had an avid passion for firearms since adolescence.
- Each employee is painstakingly meticulous and treats each project as if it were their own.
- The size of our company allows us to personally interact with each client throughout the entire process, not only letting us show our expertise but also to develop a closer relationship with the client.
- Our work is guaranteed! If you’re dissatisfied, we will re-blue your firearm free of charge.
*We are not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Smith & Wesson Corp. or its parent, American Outdoor Brands Corporation, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.
Our company serves firearms enthusiasts on a nationwide scale, from gunsmiths to hunters, competitors to reenactors and more. We blue guns weekly to ensure a quick turnaround for our clients, and accept checks, cash and credit/debit cards for your convenience.
- DUNS #: 022549511
- NAICS #: 325998
- CAGE #: 7T3V7
- ARIBA Network #: AN01056389517
- Accept Credit and Purchase Cards
- Socio-economic certifications in process